E-Math - Mensuration - Total Surface Area of Quarter Sphere

E-Math - Mensuration - Total Surface Area of Quarter Sphere






































 The formula for Surface Area of sphere can be found in the formula
list of the E-Math O Level Exam paper. There is no need to memorize.
Don't use the pi symbol in the calculator to calculate cause the calculators
pi value is equal to 3.141592654. You may get accuracy marks deducted
as the question specifically state to use 3.142.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics