A-Math - Indices - Simultaneous Equations

A-Math - Indices - Solve the Simultaneous Equation

A-Math - Indices - Solve Simultaneous Equation
Topic: Indices

Create two simultaneous equations by 1. Convert the base number to
make it the same 2. Remove the base number and equate the indices.
Once you get the two simultaneous equations. You may either use 
elimination or substitution to solve for x and y.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics