A-Math - Diifferentiation- Differentiation of Trigonometry

A-Math - Differentiation- Differentiation of Trigonometry


A-Math - Differentiation- Differentiation of Trigonometry
Topic: Differentiation







































When using the calculator to find the differentiated value in Step 2. Please
punch the entire string of number into the calculator, try not to punch in bit
by bit, and add up all those bits. You may have rounding off error or worse
 still, type in the wrong values when adding.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics