A-Math - Differentiation - Trigo and Ln


A-Math - Differentiation - Trigo and Ln


A-Math - Differentiation - Trigo and LnA-Math - Differentiation - Trigo and Ln

I think the difficulty some of you face is that you don't know how may times you need to differentiate an expression.
Sorry but I don't have a fix method/formula to guide you through this. Perhaps you can take your textbook or assesment
book. Look at similar questions, test yourself on how many times you need to differentiate, then check the answers.
You do not need to do the full workings for every question, just test yourself on the number of times you need to
differentiate. All the best.


Additional Math (A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tutor in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics