This Blog has Exceeded 1 000 000 Views. Thank You All


This Blog has Exceeded 100 000 Views. Thank You All



It took 15 months to hit 1 000 000 since the 'birth' of this blog. This number may not be large compared to some lifestyle/special interest blogs which may have 1 000 000 hits per month, but considering the fact that my target audience are secondary school students who are studying Math in Singapore the potential fan base is rather small compare to general blogs that target international audience. Furthermore blogging is more of a passion and a hobby for me rather than a source of income, I try to blog whenever I can. Like the most of you, my life is a juggling act, I spend my time juggling between giving Additional Math and Math tuition, researching/studying  for my part-time Master in EducationTechnology degree, attending to and spending time with family and friends, travelling between Johor Bahru and Singapore(yes this takes a bit of my time) and blogging. 

I am always open to new ideas to make this blog more useful and informative, If you have some good
constructive ideas, please feel free to contact me (click feedback in the drop down box of the contact form) and tell me how I may improve on the blog. Thank you.

Lets see how long it will take to hit 2 000 000. 


Additional Math (A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tutor in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics