A-Math - Indices - Applications of Indices


A-Math - Indices - Applications of Indices


There are two methods of solving part ii).  Method 1 is the indices method and Method 2
is the logarithm method. For student who have not learnt logarithm i suggest you stick to 
Method 1. 

For Method 2, when you divide the two logs it should be \(\lg \frac{{(\frac{{16}}{{81}})}}{{(\frac{2}{3})}}\) and NOT\(\frac{{\lg (\frac{{16}}{{81}})}}{{\lg (\frac{2}{3})}}\) .
 Please review your laws of logarithm if you are unsure. (Math Formula Sheet).




Additional Math (A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tutor in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics