Need to De-Stress after Studying? Take this Simple Math Test


Need to De-Stress after Studying?  Take this Simple Math Test



Interesting and kind of funny video. There are only 4 questions in this 3min 11 sec Video. Apparently most people get most of the answers wrong...including me...YES.. an experience Math tutor of 18 years (embarrassing). After watching this video, you can ask your friends these question to see if they are "smarter" then you. ENJOY.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics