A-Math - Trigonometry - Solving Trigonometric Equations - Exam Question 2016


A-Math - Trigonometry - Solving Trigonometric Equations  - Exam Question 2016

A-Math - Trigonometry - Solving Trigonometric Equations  - Exam Question 2016
It is not possible to solve the equation when 4sinxcosx = -1. You need to convert the equation to either sine or cosine. In the solution above, I converted to sine using the double angle formula. The second thing I want to highlight is that when you find for the solutions of x, please make sure that you include ALL the solutions within the required range. For this question, it is between and include 0 to 360 degrees.

(A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tutor in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics