A-Math - Logarithms - Solving for x (2)

A-Math - Logarithms - Solving for x (2)


A-Math - Logarithms - Solve for x
Topic: Logarithms

A-Math - Logarithms - Solve for x
Topic: Logarithms

Besides being familiar with the Six Laws of Logarithms (see examples of the Laws)
 found in any reputable Additional Math Textbook. You must also be comfortable 
solving quadratic equation, otherwise you will not be able to handle the questions 
above.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics