Learn to Learn Anything...not just Math

Learn to Learn Anything...not just Math.





I share an interesting Infograph i found on the Internet. The eight steps mentioned are an
effective method to help you learn just about anything. I attended an online course "Learning 
to Learn"at Coursera that recommends the same eight tips as above. For your info, the people 
who recommend this techniques are professors in the field of Learning.

Happy Learning.

Source: www.YourIncredibleBrain.com


Additional Math (A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tution in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics