Exam Tips for O-Level Exam Math and A-Math


Exam Tips for O-Level  Math and A-Math



I was searching for useful and relevant articles on Exam Tips when I came across this article from the Florida Atlantic University Website. The points are  highly relevant for anyone taking the O-Level Math and A-Math  Exams except for  "Look Elsewhere on the Exam for Answers" and "Ask Questions" which we all know is not possible in the Singapore context.



(Re-posted from Nov 2015 - Still a very good article.)

Source: http://www.fau.edu/class/success/test%20tips

Additional Math (A-Maths) and Math (E-Math) Tutor in Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang,
Sembawang, Yishun and Johor Bahru.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I created this Blog after my students told me that there is very little information about how to solve GCE O Level Math and Additional Math (A-Math) questions on the internet. Even if they manage to find, the solution were for very basic questions. I am a Full-time Math Tutor in Singapore. I tutor mainly in Northern Singapore (Woodlands, Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Yishun and Sembawang). I also tutor in Johor Bahru.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
test
Real Time Web Analytics